1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
3. Early I searched through the earth for earthenware so as to research in earthquake.
4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.
5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.
6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.
7. The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.
8. The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.
9. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.
10. The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.
11. I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I'm not used to doing so.
12. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later.
13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.
14. Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend's birthday party.
15. The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the waterfall.